Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last week...

Hello all...

For the last day!

LTW:  I would like to see a detailed outline for The Bronze Bow. The outline format is on page 93 in the student book, Lesson Five Arrangement Template. They will share their elements of their outline with the class.

Apologetics:  Paper on topic of choice using the LTW format that we have been working on this year. I would like the students to share their papers, but I will not require it.

Science:  Dissect Dogfish Shark. We studied the dissection yesterday in class, so I think they are ready!

Math:  Games to reinforce skills. (They loved SKUNK!)

Latin:  Open book exam on material covered this year. I have not made it up yet, but it will probably be about 10-20 sentences to translate, Latin to English and English to Latin.

Geography:  I am requiring that the students draw the entire Earth labeling the 7 continents, 4 oceans, and the major lines of latitude and longitude. For each of the countries, I am giving them the maps to label with all that they remember. Of course, the list of features for each country will be available if needed. This work will come home for you to look at!

Lunch:  Pizza and drinks on me! I will order pizza from Domino's. Mrs. Ward is bringing cupcakes for dessert. If your child would like to bring something, they are welcome to, but do not have to.

I am planning on going the whole day...until 4pm. If by some chance you will be picking up your child early, that would be fine. (the dissection will be early in the day!)

Blessings,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment